Redsminorleagues.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Format for Redsminorleagues.com

Well as you may have noticed, this is a completely new format. Why you ask? Well my old server has been down for several days and has shown no signs of coming back. It was a buddy of mine from a long time ago who loaned me the server space for a previous website I was doing, and after several years it seems he may have pulled the plug on allowing use of it.



Blogs dont give me the complete control that I like to have over the website, and I will be changing around the format of the blog layout as I get more comfortable with it, but for now this is what we have. With this blog thing though, updates will probably happen a little differently, but I will still be able to get all of the information out that I was before.



Tomorrow I will start up with the new updates full of all of your Reds minor league updates and information. Thanks for checking with the site, and sorry for the problems, they have been driving me insane just as much.



Doug Gray

redsminorleagues.com