Redsminorleagues.com

Friday, May 12, 2006

Welcome back Junior!!!!!

I tend to stick with just the minor league stuff, but obviously I wouldnt run a site on the Reds minor league system if I werent a huge fan of the Reds, right? Of course. Anyways, after knee surgery it wasnt the easiest thing to actually go to a Reds game, but its been 2 1/2 weeks of not going and as soon as I heard Griffey was off the DL and playing tonight, I was sold on going tonight. Here goes a quick flash of thoughts throughout the game:
Man we cant score runs tonight.
Yeah Edwin!
Did Griffey really just catch that?
ROSS CATCH THE BALL!!!!!
Did Phillips just make that play?
Rick White in the game....well we just lost.
See, told you I was right.
Hmm, Griffey is going to hit a walk off grand slam.
Freel what the heck were you thinking?!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Then high fives to everyone and anyone around that was left (probably 4-5000) and two ushers!
Anyways, Welcome Back Junior....REALLY!

Minor league stuff returns in the morning.