Redsminorleagues.com

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Preview for the upcoming week

Monday - I get to finish tearing shingles off my roof, so I don't think I will be able to put anything up.
Tuesday - Its a suprise, so be sure to check it out.
Wednesday - Run down of the FSL prospects on Baseball America's top 20 league prospects, Reds only.
Thursday- A look back at previous Reds first round draft picks.
Friday - Run down of the Southern League prospects on Baseball America's top 20 league prospects, Reds only.
Saturday/Sunday I will be in Chicago and probably wont have internet access. Hopefully I can take a trip by Wrigley and yell 1908 as loud as I can. It will be fun.

If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, any comments, leave them. Its a LONG offseason and there are only so many ideas running through my head. I am also currently working on the Reds top 40 prospects, but there is quite a bit that goes into that and I hope to have it done in the next few weeks here.