Redsminorleagues.com

Monday, September 18, 2006

Preview of what is coming this week

Monday: 5 most disappointing seasons and 5 best breakout season
Tuesday: GCL Team Leaders and top pitcher and hitting prospect picks
Wednesday: Billings Team Leaders and top pitcher and hitting prospect picks
Thursday Dayton: Team Leaders and top pitcher and hitting prospect picks
Friday: Sarasota Team Leaders and top pitcher and hitting prospect picks
Saturday: Chattanooga Team Leaders and top pitcher and hitting prospect picks
Sunday: Louisville Team Leaders and top pitcher and hitting prospect picks

Also, if anyone has any suggestions or even things they would like to see done in the offseason, feel free to make a request. Its a LONG off season and I would like to be able to have new stuff at least 5 of the 7 days of the week and I only have so many ideas in my head. Todays update will probably come around 4 or 5, I have some things to get done before I can start working on it all.